Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Fellow Pisces Anne has tagged me. You would think with all the miles I spend running trails on my own, I'd easily be able to come up with seven things about me to share. Not so easy. Oh well, I'll give it a go...
1. I have a huge sweet tooth. I am thoroughly addicted to Airheads, Chewy Spree, Mike & Ike, and so on and so forth.
2. My best running friend is Ira.
3. Bob Gentile's blog drives me bonkers. When I'm done reading it, feel as if I've been sitting for hours watching Pink Floyd The Wall, or, as Anne so excellently stated as if I'm "arriving at a carnival and not quite knowing where to turn first".
4. I watch way too much TV. Lost, Prison Break, 24, American Idol and The Office are among my favorites. I also admit that I was one of the few that like HBO's John from Cincinatti (which lasted all of one season).
5. This should really go with #4 above, but, since it is also worthy of standing along....I was a fan of both 90210 and Melrose Place - yikes !!
6. I am not a people person. I can't stand people who talk on the phone loudly in public (on trains, subways, in restaurants, etc...), people who are walking on the street in front of me and suddenly stop, people who drive like idiots, people who talk during a movie, people who smell badly, people who cut in line, people who don't play by the rules, and, again, people who smell badly.
7. I love my family above all else.
Ok, so, now that I got to seven, I think I have about 100 more things that I could share. I will save that for the next time I get tagged.
Do I have to tag 7 other people ? I'm new at this tagging stuff. Alright then, I'll go ahead and tag a few folks (sorry guys, I don't want to not tag anyone and find out this is one of those things that if you don't tag a certain number of people within a certain time something weird or bad will happen) :